Monday 12 September 2011

Porridge!

I used to eat cereal. But then I stopped. Now I eat porridge. Indeed, I rarely eat anything else for breakfast. Why would I? You can try different types of oats, different types of milk, different types of fruit... Plus, it never really gets warm enough here for me to want to have a cold breakfast, and when the nights draw in, and the temperatures plummet, there is nothing quite as heartwarming, as a good old bowl of warm porridge =)

In the picture I've added chopped organic apricots, which I seem to doing quite a lot lately. Although bananas, raspberries (best if fresh from the garden) and honey are good too =)

3 comments:

  1. Porridge is one of my favourite thins for breakfast. More healthy than cereals and it can be so tasty! And... it always can warms me up. ;)

    yummymorning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex! This porridge looks really tasty! And I really like your blog, so now I'm your new follower :) All the best from Anette in Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Hej! Thanks for following me =) I've just started the blog but I'm going to keep improving it - I think I need a new camera most of all! (I'm taking these pictures on a cameraphone, oops..)

    ReplyDelete