Monday 12 September 2011

Life as a veggie

There was a really good article in the Saturday Guardian (read it here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/2011/sep/10/giving-up-meat-felicity-lawrence). I mean, articles like this are pretty regular, and the key thing always seems to be that you can do anything, as long as your do it moderately. But still, it's nice to see that there is some science behind why Vegetarianism can be more than an ethical thing about animals - it's really helpful for the climate too. The odd thing when reading this article though, as a vegetarian that is, is that I really don't need meat, I don't miss it and I never think about it. I don't walk through the aisles in the supermarket where it resides and the sight of it makes me recoil rather than reconsider. So all in all, it looks like Vegetarian Alex was a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment