Thursday 5 January 2012

Irish Coffee (well almost)

I used to work in a restaurant and one day near Christmas my colleague made a small but interesting mistake. Instead of making two irish coffees and a port, he made two irish coffees with port, and although the customers didn't complain, they did not finish their drinks and left them there after paying. So naturally, we tried them, and they were excellent! So a new(ish) drink was born: the irish coffee with port! I told this story to my family and they wanted to try them, so finally this Christmas I made them, which you can see in the picture. Suffice to say, it wasn't just me and my colleague who enjoyed them.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I wonder whose are those bottles of nail varnish in the corner...

    By the way, I never tried those!

    ReplyDelete